The Abaco Beach Resort and the AIM Marine Group, publishers of YachtsInternational, PassageMaker, SOUNDINGS, SoundingsTradeOnly, SAlL, Power & Motoryacht and Angler'sJournal; have joined together to offer one (1) lucky couple a chance to enter to WIN a wedding of a lifetime.
ELIGIBILITY: Any 'boating enthusiast' couple that is currently engaged and intends on being married in 2016.
THE WEDDING: The Abaco Beach Resort agrees to cover the following:
- Wedding ceremony setup on beach for up to 25 guests
- Wedding Reception for up to 25 guests including all food and beverages
- Deluxe Hotel Room for Bride end Groom, up to 3 nights*
*Certain blackout dates will apply— based on availability
**All gratuity, additional hotel nights and additional guests at winner's expense.
RULES OF ENTRY: The engaged couple or parents, parents-in-laws, siblings, or friends may submit an entry on behalf of the engaged couple by completing the following steps:
- Complete the Wedding of a Lifetime Entry Form
- In 500 words or less, describe why you should be awarded the Wedding of a Lifetime
- Optional: Submit a 3 minute (max) video submission along with your 500 word essay
- Any additional, creative materials that you think will bolster your case to be awarded the wedding are welcome and encouraged
DEADLINE: August 31, 2015
Finalists will be contacted and interviewed by the selection committee, date TBD.
CRITERIA / WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion, Creativity, Overall Composition, and most of all, FUN!
- A compelling case for why you would e to have a wedding at the Abaco
THE JUDGES: A panel of judges from the AIM Marine Group, Abaco Beach Resort, and selected VIP guests will make the final selection.
SELECTION DAY: The one (1) lucky couple will be announced at the 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on November 5 through 9, 2015. The exact date will be revealed during the interview process.
CONTACT: Send questions, comments, and submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.