Designed in a modern Carolina Downeast style, the MJM 3z is a luxury performance, all-weather, dual console coastal cruiser. The 3z includes the protection of a pilot house, promises the most usable space in class, and delivers the swift, soft ride of an advanced Doug Zurn hull design.
The digital fly-by-wire technology of the 3z’s twin Mercury Verados delivers quiet running with joystick piloting, Skyhook station keeping, low maintenance costs, easy pre-flight checks, and all the fun of shallow water capability.
Family and friends will love her three distinct social areas, including the enclosed HVAC controlled pilothouse where you can escape sudden inclement weather while enjoying 360-degree views. This protection also allows you to get out on the water sooner in the season and stay out later in the year. Revel in the close connection to the water that is the MJM 3z experience.
Underway, the patented ride of the MJM hull is unmistakable. The 3z smoothly parts the seas, deflecting wave action down and aft to ride atop the waves with the stability that earns her larger sisterships ISO Class A Ocean rating. Mercury Verado systems make her easy to handle in and around the docks, too.
The 3z offers room for guests to spread out in three comfortable social areas. Forward is a cozy bow area that can be shaded by a Mediterranean-style shade.
The pilothouse provides protection from the elements, where the captain and guests can close up the windows and enjoy a climate-controlled space.
The cockpit is a hub for entertaining, with optional grill, refrigerator, icemaker and sink, where guests can relax on the convertible double chaise lounge. Toy storage and a full head are located beneath the consoles.
- Best in class stability, sporty handling, and smoothness of ride
- Superior composite construction for lightweight strength and durability
- Flush deck with side boarding door and transom walkthrough
- Top speed to 50 mph and 42 mph cruise speed
- Three social areas for relaxing and entertaining
- Joystick docking and Skyhook station keeping
- Pilothouse settees convert to sleep two
- Convertible double sun lounge aft
- All-weather pilothouse with HVAC option
- Full private wet head with shower
- Seakeeper 3 optional
- Three zones of fun
- Best in class performance and ride
- Protection of a pilothouse
- 50 mph top speed
- Ease and convenience of outboards
- Twin Mercury 300 HP Verado power
Images and renderings courtesy of MJM Yachts
LOA: 38ft. 2in.
Length on Deck: 35ft. 8in.
Draft: 21in. (engines up), 32in. (engines down)
Displacement: 13,279 lbs.
Deadrise at Transom: 16.8°
Fuel: 250 gal.
Water Capacity: 58 gal.
Air Draft: 8ft. 19in.
Standard Power: 2x 300-hp outboard
Top Speed: 50 mph