A blend of traditional and modern lines, the 44 Sedan is a beautiful and capable long-range cruiser. Get the comfort of an extended salon, with either full walk around decks or, now, a wide-body salon with a walk around on one side. Plus, the 44 Sedan offers an especially large flybridge for cruising and entertaining.
A blend of traditional and modern lines, the 44 Sedan is a beautiful and capable long-range cruiser. A no-nonsense exterior features fiberglass cap rails, Flexiteek or fiberglass decks and stainless steel window frames, keeping maintenance costs down.
The hard chine hull was carefully designed to provide good stability and economy at low-end speeds, while providing lift to allow for higher top-end speeds. A keel allows the vessel to track well, but you remain in full control at any speed with a large barn-door-style rudder. The rudder, along with the shaft and propeller, is fully protected. The planked look embedded in the fiberglass adds to the character and classic look.
The hull is solid, hand-laid fiberglass. This makes it both very strong and heavy, which adds to the stability. A vinyl ester resin is used in the outer two layers of the hull to prevent blistering. Below the waterline is additional protection in the form of an epoxy barrier. The stringers are made on a separate mold and then glassed into the hull so there is no coring to worry about.
The superstructure is made of fiberglass and cored mostly with a lightweight, synthetic honeycomb material, increasing stability while preventing rot. There are squares of resin soaked, marine grade plywood in areas that require more strength (where the upper helm seat is bolted, for example). The hull and superstructure are a shoebox design that are epoxied and fiber glassed together for a strong and lasting bond.
- Solid, hand-laid fiberglass hull
- Superstructure cored primarily with synthetic honeycomb core including all decks
- DSM High UV gelcoat
- High polished #316L stainless steel
- Teak and holly flooring throughout
- Satin finished teak paneling and cabinetry with 9 coats of poly urethane for a perfect finish
- IMTRA LED lighting, direct and indirect
- All drawers dovetailed with full extension slides
- Bent laminated and routed trim throughout
- Book matched cabinetry
- Cummins 355 QSB6.7L engine
- Northern Lights generator
- Side-Power SE130 24v bow thruster
- Magnum MS2812 pure sine inverter/charger
- Maxwell windlass with G4 chain and Rocna anchor
- Nick Jackson davit
- Full set of Garmin electronics
- Fusion stereo system
- High volume interior with efficient use of space
- Master Stateroom: Easy-to-make queen Island bed, plenty of storage
- Guest Stateroom: Many different layout options: double bed, bunk beds, office with pullout settee, bunk with office, extended master etc.
- Beautifully finished and spacious head
- Shower stall with molded seat, exhaust fan, mosaic tile accent wall
LOA: 45ft. 10in.
LWL: 41ft. 4in.
Beam: 13ft. 8in.
Draft: 4ft. 6in.
Displacement: 34,000 lbs.